Why should I travel with EDTS?
There are many great reasons to travel with EDTS and here are just a few:
- EDTS is 100% Australian owned and operated so you know you are supporting your country, your own economy as well as working with people who know the Australian market.
- You will be working with people you know and trust, who you have travelled with before and who have over 50 years experience in the Educational travel market.
- We can provide a tailor-made itinerary for you, full of educational content, learning opportunities and lots of fun!
- We provide this on a one on one basis, so we work with you from start to finish, and you never have to worry about being shuffled from one person to another.
- Our excellent safety record, flexibility, value for money packages, and highest level of customer service make us the perfect partner for your next adventure.
What if I don't know what itinerary I need or want something new?
You have come to the right place! Our drivers would be more than happy to sit down with you and discuss what you are after, and design something just for you. Just give us a call or send us an email.
How do I book with EDTS?
Once you have contacted us, we tell you everything you need to know and send through a comprehensive quote and itinerary for you. We ensure you are completely happy before we ask for a deposit to confirm your tour.
What if I need to change the numbers on our tour?
Just keep us informed of any number changes and we can recost your tour on the revised numbers. We can always look at ways to keep the costs down and stay within your budget.
What if a passenger needs to cancel?
Just let us know as soon as possible and we can look at options for you. We can recost your tour on the revised numbers, or look at replacing a student if you have a waitlist. We will inform you of our cancellation policy when you book with us so there are no nasty surprises for you.
Do you offer travel insurance?
Absolutely! Once you book with EDTS we will send you a comprehensive insurance policy that is available to all students and staff, to give you that piece of mind when travelling. We strongly recommend that everyone takes out insurance cover.
What do I need to bring on tour?
We make sure to give you a listing of all the things that you need whilst on tour, from clothing, to any linen, to luggage, even those important phone numbers!
How can I contact EDTS?
Just give us a call or send us an email. Our phone number goes straight through to Lisa Anderson, so no need to go through different departments. Lisa’s phone number is 0409 385 083. Or drop us an email – . Just tell us what you are after and Lisa will be back in touch in no time.